Håg Capisco Puls
MOVEMENT AND VARIATION FOR ALL WORK SPACES
With its light plastic seat the HÅG Capisco Puls is a high-value alternative for workspaces where you sit for shorter periods of time. Born out of the original saddle chair the HÅG Capisco Puls still offers many of the same benefits as the HÅG Capisco.
- Made for greater freedom of movement, variation and natural sitting positions
- Gives you an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in you lower back
- Makes it easy to sit actively with a semi-standing position
- Perfect for shifting between sitting and standing with an height-adjustable desk
- Adjustable headrest, seat height, seat depth, back height, backward tilt tension and lockable tilt
- HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day.
- Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 and GS mark
- Scandinavian Business Seating is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
- Evaluation of particle generation from chair used in clean room is performed. The chair satisfy ISO 14644 Class 4 and 5. Only approved with black anti static vinyl.
Fire safety information:
- CMHR foam ( re resistant foam) is available on request, but must be speci ed at time of order and adds approximately two to ve weeks to delivery lead times. CHMR foam must be speci ed on chairs intended for domestic use.
- HÅG Capisco Puls is BS 5852 Crib 5 and Cal/TB 133 approved.